As per tradition, the Hollis Woman’s Club will be hosting the Apple Pie Contest at Old Home Days. In addition, there will be a table where Ways and Means will sell items such as aprons and tshirts. Please be sure to stop by!
Bake and bring your best home-cooked apple pie and enter it in our Apple Pie Contest.
You could claim the first place ribbon in your age division!
- 1 entry per person, No entry fee
- Two-crust homemade apple pie, or
- Open division – pie must have apples in it
- Drop off is at Apple Pie Contest tent between 9:30AM-12:15 PM on the 19th
- Recipe should accompany entry
- Four entry divisions: Children (up to age 12) | Student (ages 13 to 21)
Adult (ages 22+) | Open(all ages)
- Judging is at 12:30PM
Ribbons and cash prizes are awarded for first, second & third place in each division.
After judging everyone can buy a delicious slice of apple pie.
Send an email to: ApplePieContest@HollisOldHomeDays.org
The Apple Pie Contest at Hollis Old Home Days is sponsored by the Hollis Woman’s Club.